Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 causes of menstrual pain And how to relieve the girls should know
[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWQv...0uanBn.jpg]

Have you ever wondered why menstruation is accompanied by abdominal pain? And have you ever wondered what causes abdominal pain caused by? Including how to relieve menstrual pain. Because I can not deny that during menstruation. Considered a very cruel time for women that have it all Today we invite the girls Let's solve the question of the cause and how to relieve the symptoms of menstrual pain.

5 causes of menstrual pain

At the time of menstruation Abdominal pain started immediately. Most of the time, abdominal pain usually comes 1-2 days before menstruation. Or some people may have abdominal pain during menstruation. The symptoms that each person encounter is different according to their own physical condition. There will be both twisted and intermittent pain in the lower abdomen. Aching pain to your back and thighs Some people also have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dizziness. Which of these menstrual pain symptoms may arise from the following reasons

Click Post: ดาวน์โหลดjoker

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWQv...pwZw==.jpg]

1. Endometriosis develops in the wrong place.
In the part of this condition it causes very heavy abdominal pain. They may have symptoms for more than 6 months and often affect having a child.

2. Cyst in the ovary
This is caused by abnormal levels of hormones that cause a large number of cysts in the ovaries. Causing irregular or prolonged periods

3. uterine fibroids
This cause is most often seen in women over the age of 30, whose fibroids form in the muscles of the uterus. The tumors are very small to the size of a watermelon. It affects pregnancy and can make it difficult to conceive. The manifestation is severe abdominal pain. Heavy menstruation and irregular periods

4. Pelvic floor inflammation
Pelvic inflammatory disease occurs when the reproductive organs are infected. Have pelvic pain And the vaginal discharge has a foul smell

5. Cervical stenosis
The cause of abdominal pain caused by stenosis of the cervix interferes with the flow of menstrual blood. And also the pressure in the uterus is very heavy. Until causing abdominal pain and irregular menstruation

4 ways to relieve menstrual cramps that women should know

When you know the reasons that cause abdominal pain, menstruation already, what women should do during the abdominal pain is. Finding ways to better relieve symptoms. Because even though menstrual pain cannot be cured immediately But still enough to lighten the symptoms Which recommends to girls Use the following methods to relieve symptoms.

1.Hot compress
2. Massage the lower abdomen
3. Regular exercise
4. Eat magnesium

Although menstrual pain is a natural issue that is beyond the control of women. But what we should do the most is to observe the symptoms well. Because of the pain expressed Making it possible to find out the cause of the symptoms If it matches the cause that could cause serious negative effects on the body Should immediately see a doctor for examination and treatment will be the best
For the person inquiring about best dog trainers orange county, dog agility training wirral, is dog board and train worth it, I highly suggest this recommended dog protection training info or best dog trainers in bristol, puppy training collar and lead, puppy training treats natural, why do dog trainers use german, dog trainers near me cheap, alongside all this best dog trainer url alongside all dog obedience school ipswich, dog training collar electric shock, best dog trainers london, how much does a dog trainer cost orange county, dog training treat pouch kmart, on top of this new K9 training advice which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated K9 training tips alongside all dog trainers north london, how to train away dog aggression, dog training classes west london, puppy training classes near me orange county, dog trainers near me now, and don't forget this cool dog protection training info as well as dog trainers near me for aggression, how much do dog trainer cost, dog trainer bristol va, dog training in kentucky, dog agility training west london, alongside all cool K9 training advice which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated K9 training url and don't forget dog trainers bristol virginia, dog training collars pets at home, dog training treats bulk buy, how much does dog training cost near me, dog training classes near me for aggressive dogs, as well as this recommended K9 training tips not to mention best dog trainers sheffield, dog training without treats orange county, balanced dog trainers london, electric dog training collars ebay, attack dog training school near me, on top of high rated dog trainer link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great K9 training details for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Great New Site ef7cbbf
To the people talking about motorcycle personal injury lawyer, state farm car loan, morris bart law firm, isaacs & isaacs personal injury lawyers, bronx scaffolding accidents lawyer, slip fall, I highly suggest this best personal injury law firm tips or allstate yahoo finance, usaa boat loan, gap on car loan, new port richey car accident lawyer, providence injury attorney, bronx scaffolding accidents lawyer, not to mention this recommended personal injury attorney advice and don't forget motorcycle accident lawyer manhattan, alabama injury lawyer, injury lawyers in my area, best auto accident attorney, car finance gap insurance, new york injury attorney, and don't forget this great personal injury lawsuit forum which is also great. also have a look at this updated personal injury lawsuit info not to mention greenville truck accidents attorney, best workplace injury lawyers, country financial auto insurance, personal injury accident lawyer, top 10 personal injury lawyers, louisville injury lawyers, alongside all this best personal injury lawsuit site as well as queens workplace accident lawyer, southwest injury law, bronx slip and fall lawyer, manhattan motorcycle accidents attorney, manhattan motorcycle accident lawyers, personal injury trial lawyers, as well as recommended personal injury law firm info which is also worth a look. i also suggest this awesome personal injury attorney site alongside all lafayette personal injury lawyer, equitable financial life insurance, best injury law firm, criminal injury lawyers, m&y personal injury lawyers, property damage car accident lawyer, on top of this updated personal injury law firm site not to mention property damage lawyer car accident, personal injury law office, personal injury car accident attorney, brighthouse financial metlife, finance buzz car insurance, finance gap insurance, alongside all updated personal injury lawyer details alongside all wrongful death attorney bronx, st petes car accident attorney, louisville injury lawyers, top rated auto accident attorney, personal injury defense lawyer, san antonio injury lawyer, which is also great. finally, have a look at this new personal injury law firm advice with personal injury defense lawyer, best personal injury lawyer long island, maryland injury lawyer, law firms for accident, maritime accident lawyer, fairfax personal injury lawyer, for good measure.