View Comic Online Forum

Full Version: Afghanistan: Why is there a war?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 20 years of war, foreign forces are pulling out of Afghanistan following a deal between the US and the Taliban militants they removed from power back in 2001.

The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people and displaced millions.

The Taliban have pledged not to allow Afghanistan to become a base for terrorists who could threaten the West.

But the country's hardline former rulers have quickly gained territory in recent weeks from Afghan army soldiers, who are now being left to protect a fragile government.

The Taliban also made a pledge for national peace talks, but many fear a worsening civil war remains a far more likely outcome.

Nevertheless, Joe Biden, the fourth US president to oversee what has become America's longest-ever war - one costing hundreds of billions of dollars - has set a symbolic date of 11 September 2021 for full withdrawal.

Why did the US fight a war in Afghanistan and why did it last so long? superwallet
Back in 2001, the US was responding to the 9/11 attacks on New York and Washington, in which nearly 3,000 people were killed. Officials identified Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, and its leader Osama Bin Laden, as responsible.

Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, under the protection of the Taliban, the Islamists who had been in power since 1996.

When they refused to hand him over, the US intervened militarily, quickly removing the Taliban and vowing to support democracy and eliminate the terrorist threat.
In response to the lady inquiring about dofollow links 2020,ecommerce web development,web 2.0 sites for backlinks,dental website seo,wordpress design company,seo consultant,seo developer,web 2.0 backlinks 2020,web design,backlink websites seo,web design pricing,profile backlink list,google maps seo,web design and development services,shopify website designers,reddit link building,high da backlinks 2020,design backlink for your website,seo autopilot, I can vouch for this best website services for improved google traffic for gsa seo backlinks,internal backlinks,fiverr web development,bitly backlink,web backlinks,best seo agency primelis,profile creation list,william jones seo,ecommerce web developers,google my business backlinks,seo and content marketing,twitter backlinks,build backlinks to your site,link building strategies for new websites,seo leads,web2 0 backlinks,reciprocal backlinks,custom web application development company,google find backlinks,organic link building,also. See More Excellent SEO Service Info f9411e5
Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

Lava Deals Exploding red hot deals all year round. Free standard shipping within Australia Committed to bringing you the best homeware decor online prices We stock popular favourites at the best prices! Continually updating, bringing the latest products to spoil our family, friends and ourselves!
En réponse à personne questions sur machine emballage boite souple, emballeuse automatique bières, top loader rapide, changement fréquent format emballage, machine emballage automatique intuitive, réglages machine emballage, distinguez votre entreprise de ses concurrents, sécurité travail entreprise montréal, fabricants équipements d'origine, innovations en matière d'emballage 2021, packaging automatique sur mesure, machine à emballer enveloppante montréal, avantages machine top load, solutions automatisées palettisation, équipement d'emballage secondaire canada, convoyeur manuel, automatiser tache répétitive entreprise, solutions automatiques emaballage entreprise canada, équipements automatisation, je suggère ceci machine à emballer enveloppante Québec pour services d'emballage et d'automatisation canada, machine d'emballage automatique canada, encartonneuse automatique bières québec, production emballage flexible, emballage par transfert thermique, formeuse de caisse emballage, emballage de boissons automatique, système de packaging canada, et pack, augmenter débit production, types d'emballage disponibles, encaisseuse wrap around montréal, machine emballage carton 12 pack bière, emballage combiné carton-film, machine emballage sl-20, matériaux emballage, innovations en matière d'emballage, intégrateur machines emballage, impression numérique canettes de bière, machine d'encaissage automatique, also. See More Great Packaging Machine Advice 9411e5c